The Arcas Group announced today that it has successfully expanded its unique, web-based disease intelligence platform, MDOUTLOOK®, into new areas of hematology (Acute and Chronic Leukemias, Lymphomas, Multiple Myeloma, Myelodysplastic Syndromes) as well as melanoma.
Arcas also welcomes two new US-based clients to MDOUTLOOK, a major New Jersey-based life sciences company with a strong focus on oncology and a Massachusetts-based biopharmaceutical company dedicated to oncology.
MDOUTLOOKdelivers intelligence in focused, complex and multi-disciplinary therapy areas. Developed in close collaboration with global ThoughtLeaders, MDOUTLOOK is an innovative resource for improved market understanding:
- Synthesizes real-time into 24/7 accessible resource:
- Clinical practitioner’s view of their disease landscape in US and EU
- Profiles of clinicians, ThoughtLeaders and Institutions
- Treatment decisions and clinical rationale as reported directly by clinicians
- Influence and referral mapping
- Exclusive expert-driven analysis, intelligence and insight
- Employs multi-channel information gathering and analytical methodologies
- Built on rich, web-based proprietary technology platform
- Structured by disease-specific intelligence modules.
Initially launched in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and thoracic cancer, MDOUTLOOKis expanding into other malignancies (hematology, skin, breast) and other targeted diseases such as neurological and ophthalmic disorders.
For more information and to schedule a demo meeting, please contact Craig Krugman at +1.404.551.4541 or email@example.com.