Oncology Intelligence Delivered: MDoutlook is proud to present the latest ASCO OncoPoll™ report, focused on colorectal, pancreatic and other gastrointestinal cancers.
The MDoutlook ASCO 2013 OncoPoll™ – GI Cancers report provides a number of important observations from our research:
* Cetuximab: significant increase expected in first line use mCRC treatment
* Bevacizumab: 25% of oncologists expect increase in usage in maintenance treatment of mCRC
* Abraxane: close to half of patients with metastatic Pancreatic Cancer are expected to receive Abraxane as treatment upon approval. Most physicians expect approval of Abraxane in this indication
With four surveys – launched directly following ASCO – we have pulsed our global network of 75,000 verified and validated cancer treaters to assess the value and impact on daily cancer management of new clinical and research data presented. MDoutlook is the first disease intelligence organization to publish on the clinical impact of new data released at the annual American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting, held June 1-4, 2013 in Chicago. And continue to work with Oncology Business Review (OBR) to ensure maximum distribution of this report.
MDoutlook is disease intelligence redefined:
– Governed by ThoughtLeaders
– Driven by in-house disease experts
– Powered by access to proprietary network of treaters
If you would like to discuss how MDoutlook can support your disease intelligence needs, please contact us by email or phone (+1.404.496.4136; 888.3outlook).