Recently, MDoutlook was featured in two articles that will help our clients and contacts with your marketing planning and tactics in 2011. We gladly share these with you.
• MDoutlook oncology insight and market adoption trends are featured in this month’s Oncology Business Review (OBR). More than 500 oncologists responded to exclusive Quick Polls fielded immediately after the December American Society of Hematology meeting (ASH) and San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS). We are offering you complimentary access to the full report here.
• Pharmaceutical Executive has interviewed MDoutlook to provide perspectives on 2011 trends in Pharma, with a focus on oncology. You can read the article here.
MDoutlook is a unique web-based, disease intelligence platform that provides a comprehensive view of clinical decision patterns and treatment choices. Guided by ThoughtLeader composed-strategy councils, MDoutlook offers:
• Treatment Decision Reports and Analysis
• Real-time Chart Pulls with Treatment Decision Rationale
• Current profiles of 50,000 oncologists and their institutions
• ThoughtLeader Influence Mapping and Referral Mapping, as revealed directly by clinicians
For more information please email [email protected] or call +1.404.496.4136.