Oncology Intelligence Delivered: MDoutlook has released its 4th and final OncoPoll™ report from ASCO 2013, focusing on PD-1 and T-VEC Vaccine, new immunotherapeutic treatments for cancer.
In this latest research we confirm that:
* Oncologists worldwide view the selection of immunotherapies to be of great importance for the treatment of their patients
* Oncologists have a favorable view of PD-1 targeted immunotherapies for the treatment of patients with RCC, melanoma, and NSCLC
* Most cancer treaters expect the T-VEC vaccine to be used to manage unresectable melanoma
Your copy of this Immunotherapy OncoPoll is available here.
This is the final of four surveys and reports – launched directly following the ASCO meeting. More than 400 cancer treaters responded from our global network of 75,000 to provide insight on the impact of new clinical and research data on daily cancer management. MDoutlook is the first and only disease intelligence organization to publish with this scope, breadth and speed. As in previous years, we work with Oncology Business Review to share this important research with all oncology colleagues.
MDoutlook is disease intelligence redefined:
– Governed by ThoughtLeaders
– Driven by in-house disease experts
– Powered by access to proprietary network of treaters
Contact us to discuss how MDoutlook can drive your disease intelligence needs: by email or phone (+1.404.496.4136 / 888.3outlook).