MDoutlook has released its first of three OncoPoll™ report from ASCO 2014, describing the significant clinical impact of new data presented in Colorectal Cancer (CRC).
Our most recent latest research uncovers that:
- Colorectal cancer is the main type of gastrointestinal cancers seen in clinical practices, making up approximately 85% of GI cancer patient flow
- FOLFOX + bevacizumab is and will remain the most common 1st line treatment approach for KRAS WildType metastatic colorectal cancer
- Adjuvant chemotherapy is seen as an important therapeutic approach for stage II and III rectal cancers
Request your complimentary copy of the 2014 ASCO OncoPoll – Colorectal Cancer report here. You will receive an email with the download link.
MDoutlook continues its commitment to all stakeholders involved in the management of cancer to provide meaningful, timely and relevant insight. As in previous years, we work with Oncology Business Review to share this important research with all our colleagues.
MDoutlook is disease intelligence redefined. Governed by top ThoughtLeaders and driven by in-house MD and PhD medical experts, MDoutlook® is powered by a proprietary, global cloud-based disease intelligence platform accessing 1M+ multi-disciplinary treaters of complex diseases, including cancer, hematology, auto-immune diseases.
Contact us to discuss how MDoutlook can answer your disease intelligence needs.
Working with over 40 different clients, more than 20,000 physician engagements and successfully delivering more than 300 projects in the last 5 years, we receive feedback all the time. Typically, this feedback ranges from very good to great, which is reflected by our 90+% client retention rate. Recently, our team received several compliments that makes me extra proud:
- From a new client: “…all my vendors had mentioned that it would be impossible to recruit 100 Medical Oncologists for our client’s ASCO study. You delivered more than 100 in the allotted timeframe and the study is still accruing. I am very impressed that MDoutlook delivered where others said that it could not be done.”
- From an existing client: “Thank you for the deep insight and analysis your team provided in this key strategic area. We have started to implement the first recommendations and are already experiencing the benefits. Your team has delivered as always and I value the oncology experience your team brings to the project.”
- From a medical oncologist panel member at ASCO 2014: “I enjoy being part of your panel and participate regularly. Your studies are meaningful, insightful and the questions are of a quality I rarely see in other market research studies. I especially appreciate MDoutlook sharing its research insight as this helps my practice. Nowadays, I am highly selective in my participation due the time available; I have to make choices and when participating in market research, I typically only select your studies.”
Please contact us here to share your feedback and to discuss your disease intelligence needs.
Jan A. Heybroek
MDoutlook is excited to announce a strategic collaboration with Justin Boag of infill Switzerland. Justin will represent MDoutlook in Europe, to further strengthen our significant global experience and expertise, and to provide a stronger touch point with our European clients.
Based in Basel (Switzerland), Justin brings significant experience of the European oncology and hematology market to MDoutlook. This is gained from his work at infill Switzerland and through his leadership positions at Roche, AstraZeneca and GE Healthcare.
Justin has worked with several novel therapeutics approaches in oncology and hematology including: monoclonal antibodies, targeted TKI therapies, supportive care and hormonal therapies. These have been across a wide range of disease indications and states including solid tumors (incl. breast, colorectal, gastric, lung and prostate), hematologic malignancies (incl. non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphoma), and supportive care.
Commented on the strategic collaboration, Justin says “I am really excited to be working with the MDoutlook team to strengthen their European presence even further. MDoutlook is a world class Business Insights company offering significant insight from their team of in-house medical experts and a governance panel of top ThoughtLeaders, as well as experience from over 260 bespoke projects for a wide range of Pharma clients. I am delighted to be part of their team.”
Jan Heybroek, President of MDoutlook, welcomes Justin “MDoutlook already has significant experience in Europe providing high quality research and insight to dozens of large and mid-size life science companies. Working with Justin enhances the breadth and depth of our experience and our value to our clients) to our clients, including global commercial leadership of important cancer drugs, such as Avastin. We believe strongly that this further strengthens the high quality of our insight delivered through our panel of 28,000 cancer treaters in Europe.”
Please contact Jan or Justin if you want to discuss how MDoutlook can support your understanding and commercialization in oncology and hematology.