Oncology Intelligence Delivered: MDoutlook® has released its 3rd OncoPoll™ report from ASCO 2013, covering cervical and ovarian cancers.
This latest research yields important insight:
* New information on the dosing schedule for 1st line chemotherapy in ovarian cancer is considered important and will be integrated into clinical practice immediately
* Pazopanib maintenance therapy is expected to increase 5-fold in advanced ovarian cancer
* Large increase in the usage of bevacizumab with chemotherapy will be seen in cases of advanced cervical cancer.
You can download the OncoPoll ASCO 2013 – Gynecological Cancers here.
This is the third of four surveys – launched directly following ASCO – in which we have pulsed our global network of 75,000 verified and validated cancer treaters to assess the value and impact on daily cancer management of new clinical and research data presented. MDoutlook is the first disease intelligence organization to publish on the clinical impact of new data released at the annual American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting, held June 1-4, 2013 in Chicago. We are collaborating with Oncology Business Review to disseminate this important research to the widest audience.
MDoutlook is disease intelligence redefined:
– Governed by ThoughtLeaders
– Driven by in-house disease experts
– Powered by access to proprietary network of treaters
Contact us to discuss how MDoutlook can drive your disease intelligence needs: by email or phone (+1.404.496.4136; 888.3outlook).