COMING SOON FROM MDOUTLOOK and HRA-HEALTHCARE RESEARCH & ANALYTICS –
Immuno-oncology is poised to become a disruptive force across the cancer care spectrum. With any new treatment innovations, it brings with it uncertainty about the future of care. The targeted patient population and the need to drive return on research and commercialization investments, combined with a developing picture of improved outcomes over current paradigms create challenges for pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers in bringing these products to market and making them profitable.
MDoutlook’s newest study, Immuno-Oncology: Assessing the Impact and Implications in an Evolving Market is a partnership between MDoutlook and HRA that will dive into and clarify the rapidly developing landscape of immuno-oncology. The research will deliver to biotech and pharmaceutical manufacturers with key perspectives gained from oncologists, payers, and health systems administrators. Readers will walk away with an understanding of how to more successfully shape and target sales, marketing, and educational approaches for maximum commercial efficacy across these stakeholders. Order the report here.
Research Topics include:
- Practitioner perspectives on immuno-oncology including current and pipeline products and market leaders
- Payer perspectives on immuno-oncology including the value of treatments, MCO formulary and clinical pathway access and unmet educational needs
- Key roles beyond the immuno-oncology sales teams including the right mix between reimbursement specialists, nurse educators, MSLs, and account managers
- And more!
Key Applications to include:
- Formulate and execute strategies relative to immuno-oncology products and stakeholders in patient care and reimbursement
- Leverage current and emerging decision-makers for more targeted promotion of products and services
- Differentiate needs based on composition, decision-making paradigms, and other key variables
- Ultimately develop stronger market strategies for immuno-oncology by understanding how to tailor message platforms and educational programs to the appropriate target
MDoutlook delivers targeted disease intelligence. Governed by top thought leaders and in-house MD/PhD medical experts, MDoutlook is powered by accessing a proprietary network of 1M+ multi-disciplinary treaters of complex diseases, including cancer, hematology, autoimmune diseases. Clients include all of the major pharmaceutical companies, biotech and diagnostic companies as well life science agencies.
About HRA – Healthcare Research & Analytics
HRA – Healthcare Research & Analytics is a consultative healthcare market research practice leveraging a flexible spectrum of solutions to support decision-making and strategy development across healthcare channels with particular expertise in the hospital setting. HRA’s team of highly-experienced market researchers combines deep domain expertise in healthcare, science, business, and statistics with a passion for uncovering insights. HRA’s portfolio of offerings encompasses quantitative and qualitative, custom and syndicated market research services to support the business needs of the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device markets. HRA’s people and its products provide the healthcare market with actionable intelligence – facilitating better business decisions.
To discuss how MDoutlook can drive your strategic decision-making through deep insight and ThoughtLeader intelligence, please call 888-3outlook of contact us here.